The spring dinner meeting for the Saginaw County Association of School Boards took place on April 18 at the Transitions PD Center, and five local school board members and one entire school board were honored at the dinner.
The following board members received awards from the Michigan Association of School Boards:
- Katherine Ellison, Hemlock Public School District
- Laurasue Holcomb, St. Charles Community Schools
- Mark Landra, Swan Valley School District
- Mattie Thompson, Saginaw City School District
- Leola Wilson, Saginaw Intermediate School District
- Saginaw Intermediate School District Board of Education
We thank them for their time and dedication to education.