Saginaw ISD Sub Openings

ESS/WillSub Openings

All Substitute Requirements

Fingerprinting Services

Who should apply here?

  • Custodial staff

  • Bus drivers & bus aides

  • Food service

  • Ancillary staff

  • Program Support Aides

Who should apply here?

  • Teachers

  • Paraprofessionals

  • A current Live Scan background check (fingerprinting) prior to the start of your employment in any district

If you have already applied to work as a Substitute through ESS/WillSub, please do the following:

To schedule your fingerprinting appointment or if your fingerprints are on file with another school district, please contact Natalijia Jackson at (989) 249-8705 in the Human Resources Department to obtain a Criminal History Release form.

The Saginaw Intermediate School District Human Resources Department is hiring for substitutes. If you are interested please click the button below to apply for our open positions.

Saginaw Intermediate School District utilizes ESS/WillSub Services to fill Substitute Teachers and Teacher Assistant positions for the Millet Learning Center and the Transitions Center School. ESS/WillSub is a third-party staffing agency that specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school support staff.

  • Completion of the online modules as described in the application process prior to working

*ESS/WillSub will not start your second phase of paperwork until the fingerprint results are received by Saginaw ISD. 

If you have any questions concerning our substitute positions please contact Human Resources Specialist Natalijia Jackson at (989) 249-8705

To contact ESS/WillSub directly, please call: (877) 855-7264

  • Additional Teacher Sub Requirements: Official transcripts showing a minimum of 60 completed semester hours of satisfactory credit (grades C or better) from a regionally accredited college or university OR a current Michigan Teaching Certificate. If you do not have a current Michigan Teaching Certificate, ESS/WillSub will apply for a permit from the State of Michigan on your behalf (There is a $45.00 fee for the permit and you will receive a bill directly from the state via email)