If you suspect your child has a disability, please contact your local district's Special Education Office:


Birch Run: (989) 624-4786
Bridgeport: (989) 777-1770
Carrollton: (989) 753-3433
Chesaning: (989) 845-8099 Ext.1386
Frankenmuth: (989) 652-6187
Freeland: (989) 625-2229
Hemlock: (989) 642-5287

Merrill: (989) 643-7231
North Saginaw Charter: (989) 249-5400
Saginaw Public: (989) 399-6906
Saginaw Township: (989) 799-5511
St. Charles: (989) 865-9961 Ext.1021
Swan Valley: (989) 921-3720


PAC is mandated under Michigan Administrative Rule 340.1838 to provide advisory input matters to improve special education services within the intermediate school district. The PAC consists of parents of students with disabilities (who have IEPs), representing the local school districts and public school academies. Each district may appoint one representative to serve on the PAC.

When your student has an IEP, it can be overwhelming to try to navigate the course of education. The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is here to help.

For more information, contact Chelsea Korzecki, Special Education Supervisor, by emailing or calling (989) 249-8713 

Parent Advisory Committee:

  • Participate in the review of the Saginaw ISD Plan for delivery of Special Education Programs and Services

  • Provide advisory input on matters regarding improvement of Special Education services

  • Promote outreach events for parents of students with disabilities in Saginaw County

  • Recommended and Approved by local school boards